Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Happy 2010!!!

Well let's start off 2010 right! I hope everyone had an enjoyable holiday and I wish you all a successful and healthy 2010. I'm every excited about 2010 because it will be bringing many changes into my life. Hopefully before next launch we should be hearing what route our human spaceflight plans will take and we are all very anxious.

Endeavour will begin to roll out to pad A at 4:00am tomorrow! I have my camera ready since I'll be into work shortly after first motion. Launch is still targeted for February 7th at 4:39am.

Today, the external tank that will be used for STS-131 (Discovery) was towed into the Vehicle Assembly Building today. The next launch is targeted for March 18th, 2010.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Hi Damaris,

I am curious as to your plans once the STS program is retired this year. Will you be reassigned by Boeing to another area? I imagine that you will remain in the industry and I truely believe that you will get your shot at the stars one day.